Cornin`s Pouilly-Fuissé impeccably combines power and elegance. 90% of this 2020 fermented and matured for 12 months in stainless steel tank, giving the wine its vivacious, pure middle fruit. The remaining 10% was made in old Hungarian oak barrels, contributing broadness of mouthfeel, delicate, spiced complexity, and creaminess of texture. Nose is lifted, recalling peaches and citrus fruits. This is a full, rich, tense mouthful, with beautiful depth and a long, mineral finish (for drinking now-2025+).