2012 produced a small and outstanding crop of Pinot Noir in Champagne. Some growers (those that can remember) believe it to be the best vintage for Pinot since 1952. This 2012 Pierre Vaudon is 75% Pinot Noir from Grand Cru vineyards in Aÿ, giving great richness, intensity and depth of flavour. The remaining 25% Chardonnay, from Premier Cru vineyards in Avize, on the Côtes des Blancs brings purity and freshness to the final blend. The aromas are complex, floral and very beautiful, with gentle, supple textures and an elegant, fine finish (for drinking 2019 – 2024+).
2012 Champagne Pierre Vaudon Premier Cru
£450.00 per case
(£75.00 per magnum)
Save 11% on a case of 6 magnums
51 in stock