Pinot Noir grapes from Grand Cru vineyards make up 75% of the Non-Vintage blend here, bringing richness and great depth of flavour. The remaining 25% is Chardonnay sourced from prime sites in the Côte des Blancs, contributing finesse and racy citrus character. Matured in bottle for 36 months before release, this is a silky, smooth, refreshing champagne that cannot fail to brighten the palate and satisfy the taste-buds. These magnums are ideal for large, celebratory gatherings.
Champagne Pierre Vaudon Brut Premier Cru NV
£341.00 per case
(£56.83 per magnum)
Save 11% on a case of 6 magnums
428 in stock