Pre-order For delivery later in the summer 2015 is a beautiful vintage for Pierre Vaudon, the wine combining complex red berry and apricot patisserie flavours with excellent precision of structure and racy, crisp acidity. The year`s dry, sunny summer was fortuitously followed by a burst of refreshing rain in the run-up to harvest, allowing the grapes to achieve perfect ripeness. Pinot Noir was particularly successful, the blend here leaning more on this variety in 2015 than in past years (80%), providing great middle-palate richness. The remaining 20% Chardonnay has brought finesse and lemony freshness – all grapes having come from prime Grand Cru vineyards. With full body, linear structure and a gorgeously fine mousse, the finish is elegant and long-flavoured (for drinking 2021-2028+).
2015 Champagne Pierre Vaudon Grand Cru
£439.20 per case
(£36.60 per bottle)
Save 11% on a case of 12 bottles