Cornin`s Pouilly-Fuissé impeccably combines power and elegance. 90% of this 2019 fermented and matured for 12 months in stainless steel tank, giving the wine its vibrant, pure middle fruit. The remaining 10% was made in old Hungarian oak barrels, contributing broadness of mouthfeel, delicate, spiced complexity, and creaminess of texture. Nose is lifted and alluring, recalling peaches and citrus fruits. Palate is full, tense and has beautiful depth. This is a rich, vivacious mouthful, with a long, mineral finish (for drinking now-2024+).
2019 Pouilly-Fuissé, Domaine Dominique Cornin
(£23.75 per bottle)
Save 11% on a case of 12 bottles
245 in stock