Here is a satisfying, flavoursome Red Bordeaux from the southern hills of the Entre-deux-Mers, close to the river Garonne. Merlot is the dominant variety in the blend (95%), giving the wine its beautiful, red berry flavours and fleshy texture. The remaining 5% is Cabernet Sauvignon, bringing structure and perfume. This 2015 is a fresh, medium bodied, versatile Claret that is tremendous value.
2015 Château Malbat, Bordeaux
£108.00 per case
(£18.00 per magnum)
Save 11% on a case of 6 magnums
29 in stock