Les Méribets comes from 8 separate parcels, from the hills surrounding the domaine. 80% of the blend is aged in barrel, while the other 20% remains in stainless steel tank, to keep a bright character in the wine. Purple-ruby colour, the nose is wonderfully perfumed, recalling freshly picked red cherries and spring flowers. Medium bodied with incisive, lively fruit, ample flesh and good structure, this is a truly harmonious, perfectly judged wine (for drinking 2019-2024+).
2017 Saint-Joseph Méribets, Domaine Vallet
£221.40 per case
(£18.45 per bottle)
Save 11% on a case of 12 bottles
240 in stock