The ultimate celebratory champagne, our Non-Vintage Pierre Vaudon is vivacious and silky-smooth. Pinot Noir from Grand Cru vineyards makes up 75% of the blend, bringing structure and depth of flavour. The remaining 25% is Chardonnay sourced from Premier Cru sites on the Côte des Blancs, contributing finesse and racy lemony character. Matured in bottle for 36 months, this cannot fail to satisfy the taste-buds. Superb for immediate drinking, it also matures superbly in a cool cellar, gaining complexity, for five years or more.
We offer discounted rates for Champagne Pierre Vaudon Brut NV. Please contact us to take advantage of these prices:
|1-4 cases||5-9 cases||10+ cases|
|Pierre Vaudon Brut NV bottles||£371.40||£365.40||£359.40|
|Pierre Vaudon Brut NV halves||£210.00||£207.00||£204.00|
|Pierre Vaudon Brut NV magnums||£414.00||£408.00||£402.00|